Wednesday 21 November 2012

BROW-sing through summer

This is my first blog post, and I feel as though I am talking to myself as I write this. But the best part is none of you know who I am, so you'll think: "The nobody is talking to nobody! Baha!". I'll keep it simple, I promise.

I feel as though summer is such a blessing. The poor unfortunate souls who complain about the heat have no idea what they are missing out on! I mean, think about it: now we can complete the simple, complete action of, wait for it, GOING OUTSIDE. Just being able to step outdoors without having to put on your uggs, jumper, undercoat, overcoat, scarf, gloves, etc. Now I am not one to overreact. Yes, it is Australia and it could not possibly be that cold, but I am not in favour of winter at all, and I cannot tolerate temperatures below three degrees. Plus I hate wearing sweaters inside my house.

Oh, and another reason I love summers: mangoes! I have waited too long to taste the seasonal fruits of summer, and you can imagine mangoes topping the list this time.

To celebrate my birthday, a dear friend of mine gave me a Sportsgirl voucher, which was such a brilliant gift, because, despite my love for Sportsgirl, I can rarely purchase anything because I have spent so much of my money at other retail stores. When I visited the place, I realised that all the products i liked were way out of the voucher's price range, so I purchased something that I thought would be worth it:


It's a jewellery holder. My jewellery collection is far too large for this beauty to support, so at the moment it is holding my most prized accessories. I feel like I cannot go on any further because ...not that much has been going on. So, listen to the Swedish House Mafia and the Presets. And remember to smile. You have a reason to do that now, because it is summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment